Ernie Souchak, Editor-in-Chief
We know, from sworn testimony given by FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, that former Undersecretary of State Marc Grossman committed treason when he divulged classified information to Turkish operatives in the summer months of 2001, included in that information was the fact that Brewster Jennings & Associates and Valerie Plame were CIA.
We also know, from testimony given by Marc Grossman in the U.S. v. Libby trial, that he and the Wilsons are friends.
Here’s what we don't know:
(1) Will Joe Wilson pronounce Marc Grossman a traitor to his country for outing his wife as a CIA operative?
When Joe Wilson accuses Dick Cheney of being the person behind the outing of his wife, he calls Cheney a traitor to his country.
(2) Do Valerie and Joe expect an apology from Marc Grossman? They once wanted one from Cheney.
(3) When the Wilsons claim they want to “Hold Government to Account,” does that mean they support Sibel Edmonds efforts to do the same?
These are simple questions; however, the Wilsons refuse to answer them.
Here are a few questions you can answer for yourself:
(A) Would a real covert CIA agent not know that their cover was blown in 2001, and believe it was blown in 2003 as purported?
(B) Would the Department of Justice not tell the CIA that Plame's and Brewster Jennings & Associates’ covers were blown?
(C) Should it concern us that Marc Grossman's former boss at the State Department, Richard Armitage, claimed he originally outed Valerie Plame two years after Grossman actually did, and now Armitage is Chairman of the Board at the American-Turkish Council (ATC)
Keep these things in mind about the ATC:
• Our federal government doesn’t want FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds talking about the ATC.
• Grossman told ATC that Brewster Jennings was a CIA front.
• The ATC helps facilitate billions in defense contracts between the Turkish government and FBI Director James Comey's friends at Lockheed Martin, where Comey used to be VP and Senior Counsel. Lockheed Martin's Board of Directors also includes Joseph Ralston and James Loy who work with Grossman at the Cohen Group. (that would be Cohen as in Bill Clinton's former SecDef)
• And, the ATC hosted the function where Valerie and Joe Wilson claim to have first fallen in love.
So is that just a series of coincidences?
Crimes against the United States are also committed by those who help cover-up an act of treason.
It’s long past time for Sibel Edmonds to be heard, and for traitors to be held accountable by the Law.
Learn more at Edmonds website: http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/
Ernie Souchak, Editor-in-Chief
James B. Comey's confirmation as FBI Director may be in jeopardy due to one unanswered question:
How many times can you out a CIA operative?
This question arises from sworn testimony given by FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, who was gagged by the federal government under the State Secrets Privilege.
However, Edmonds testified under oath that Undersecretary of State Marc Grossman originally outed Valerie Plame as a CIA employee. Grossman did this in 2001 when he warned Turkish operatives to stay away from Plame’s employer, Brewster Jennings & Associates, because it was a front for the CIA.
In other words, stay away from Valerie Plame – she works for the CIA.
According to Edmonds’ sworn testimony, given in a deposition in 2009 for Schmidt v. Krikorian, Grossman revealed Plame's identity as a CIA operative in the summer of 2001, and DoJ Inspector General Glenn A. Fine was briefed by Edmonds concerning these assertions while she was still an FBI employee.
Edmonds was fired from her job as an FBI translator on March 22 2002.
So, if Valerie Plame's identity as a CIA employee was blown in the summer of 2001 by Marc Grossman, and Inspector General of the DOJ, Glenn A. Fine was fully briefed on this crime, why did then Attorney General John Ashcroft recuse himself from overseeing the Plame case and allow his deputy Comey to appoint U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald as Special Counsel, tasked with finding the culprit who outed a CIA employee who had already been previously outed?
Incidentally, court records confirm Plame's husband, Joe Wilson, and Grossman were friends.
Listen to a portion of Edmonds’ sworn testimony below.
Testimony regarding Brewster Jennings & Associates starting at 6:00
Transcript of full testimony here:
We at IP2P believe that it’s important that Comey be asked - and answer - questions about his appointment of a Special Counsel in the Plame charade.
Let your congressional representatives know you want answers before they confirm any new DOJ officials.
Senate Judiciary Committee Members here: